Firewood & Fuel Deliveries – T&C’s
Last updated 09/09/2020
- Your delivery will be made within seven working days from date of order. If this is not possible, we will contact you to discuss the options. If you require a specific date, please contact us, and we can plan. Exact delivery times are available but may be subject to an additional charge.
- Once TTSR Limited receives your order, we will email you to book in your delivery. You must provide a suitable daytime contact number at the time of ordering. Failure to do so could result in a delay in delivery.
- To enable us to provide an efficient delivery service, we send our fleet of Ford Transit delivery vehicles; these vans require all openings and gateways to be at least 8ft/2.4M wide, all loads are loose tipped at the rear of the delivery vehicle.
- Logs are provided ready to burn.
- Stacking of logs must be booked and paid for before delivery, and stacking is chargeable at the cost of Twenty Five Pounds per cubic metre of logs to be stacked.
- If the delivery driver arrives at your address and no one is available to accept delivery, we will tip the logs either on the drive or at an agreed location.
- Delivery of items will be to a suitable point on your property. While we endeavour to meet delivery expectations, any movement of the goods on your property is at the driver’s discretion.
- Deliveries are made 8-4, Monday to Friday. Saturday deliveries are available.
- If delivery is refused, a charge for returning the goods will be made to the customer. This charge is 40 pounds.
- In line with Consumer Rights Act 2015, A customer has the right to cancel, they have 14 days starting the day receipt of the goods, and then 14 days in which to return the goods to TTSR Ltd, we have up to 14 days to action the refund. The customer bears the cost of returning the goods.
- A charge may be made for redelivery if you fail to notify us at the time of order any access restrictions or issues that prevent us from delivering to your property.
- All logs are supplied at a standard approximate length of 250mm. The width of the log may vary, and tolerances must allow for pieces as small as 25-30 mm which is used to fill in the gaps between larger logs; the largest size is 120-150mm, on average. If you require larger, chunky logs please email us with your order and we will be happy to assist you.
- Prices shown include VAT and delivery and are in British Pounds Sterling GBP. All Payments are to be made in advance of delivery/service by debit or credit card.
- All products are subject to availability.
- We take our responsibility to deliver only approved smoke-controlled fuel to smoke controlled areas. Please ensure you are aware of your zone status. House coal doubles and Non-smokeless ovoids are not for use in smoke controlled areas. If you require clarification, please call your local environmental health department.