At TTSR we are following all legislation, advice and guidelines from the Government and Public Health England, and taking robust measures to ensure that the wellbeing of our employees and clients is of paramount importance during the global outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
TTSR are taking all the necessary steps to safeguard and protect the health of our staff, clients and members of the public at this current time, while still continuing to support clients with essential grounds maintenance requirements, and ensure sites are maintained to safe standards.
Our works provide crucial services to the Public Sector, Local Authorities and Government sites, including essential burial services, waste removal and vital grounds maintenance, all of which are considered as key workers delivering critical public services.
In order to deliver our services to assist other key workers and their premises, we have put the following measures in place to protect our staff and other parties:
- Social distancing to be maintained at all times with a minimum of 2m distance. Work can only be carried out safely observing these guidelines
- No more than one employee in a van at any time
- Our vans & equipment are meticulously cleaned using the strongest cleaning and high-grade disinfectant products proven to be effective against Coronavirus
- All of our high volume touchpoint areas including door handles, steering wheels, equipment etc are sanitised after every use
- We have increased the numbers of antibacterial hand sanitisers available in all vans, and PPE is provided to all staff
- No entry to buildings is permitted
- Regular checks are made to monitor the health and wellbeing of our staff
- We are vigilant in ensuring all of our staff have been fully briefed and are constantly updated on the ongoing situation
- We will continue to monitor the advice from the Government and will adapt our working procedures to ensure we are operating in line with the legislation.
If you have any concerns regarding these measures, please contact our office on 01760 440806 or email us on email@example.com
Managing Director, TTSR Limited